The main aim of the project is to promote European Higher Education IP management practices with a view to facilitate international RTD cooperation and university-industry links with BRIC countries. This general objective is in the framework of the Erasmus Mundus aim to develop a more structured co-operation between European Union and third-country institutions.
Specific objectives of the project are:
- Studying the higher education R&D trends between the EU and BRIC countries with a view to enhance the visibility of joint research and understand future developments.
- Conducting an analysis which could contribute to transparency and mutual understanding of IP management practices.
- Drafting a “Good practice Guide for IP management and research collaboration between EU and BRIC countries, including Case studies” with a view to:
- facilitate the transfer of IP management good practices between EU and BRIC countries,
- promote an IP and research commercialisation culture to facilitate university-industry links.